Landline : +91 422 2679787, +91 422 2670868
Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Manufacturer India
We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified Designers, Manufacturer and Exporter of all types of Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger (BPHE) in India, Established in the year of 1989. We are a genuine, reliable and durable Cooling Solution for all types of industries in India as well as overseas.
JC Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Manufacturers India
Why Choose Us?
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified Designers, Manufacturers
- High performance in a small package
- 23 year experienced manufacture company
- JC Equipments Pvt Ltd cater a genuine, reliable and durable
- High operating temperatures and pressures
- ASME Certified - [The American Society of Mechanical Engineers]
- U Stamp and S Stamp Certified that Authorized for Manufacturer
BPHE Construction : Compact BPHE is constructed like a plate package of corrugated channel plates with a filler material between each plate. Our heat exchanger is Cost-effective, healthy solutions to facilitate save space, and energy across a broad range of applications.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Benefits
- JC Equipments standards such as ISO 9001-2008 (Quality).
- Our heat exchanger were manufactured in the company of experience and capability from a broad range of applications in many different climates.
- JC Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers are efficiently provide cooling water for air conditioning.
- Cover a broad range of cooling capacities and heating capacities
- JC BPHE proven established to deliver high performance with cost effectiveness.
- JC Equipments are Optimized and customized of BPHE.
- We aim to make the most of the performance and lessen the amount of material used.
- Simplify maintenance and repair of BPHE.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Applications
- Hydraulic oil cooling
- District heating
- Thermal power stations
- Oil coolers
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor wood boilers, stoves, furnaces
- Domestic water heating
- Solar energy and chiller applications
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Advantages
- We provide high quality Compact design
- Three way design for heat pumps
- Higher Heat Transfer
- High corrosion resistance
- Low investment costs for BPHE
- Simplify maintenance and repair with BPHE
- Versions for standard and high pressure operation